Full Coverage Disconnect Tool Set, —
- Item # 2TVY2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6508
- Catalog Page # 921
- UNSPSC # 25172405
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Disconnect Tool Set
- Type Full Coverage
- For Use With GM, Ford, Chrysler
- Application Used To Disconnect Heater Hoses, Transmission Oil Coolers, Air Conditioning, And Fuel Lines
- Number of Pieces 26
- Includes 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, and 3/4" Disconnect Tools for Ford and Chrysler A/C Lines, 3/8 and 1/2" Disconnect Tools for Ford Fuel Lines, 5/8" Disconnect Tool for Ford Heater Hoses, 5/16 and 3/8" Fuel Line Disconnect Tools for GM and Chrysler, Transmission Oil Cooler Line Disconnect for Ford and GM Vehicles, Fuel Line Disconnect Tool for 1990 to 1994 Ford Ranger, Explorer, Bronco II, Heater Hose Disconnect Tool for Ford Aerostar Vans and Econoline Vans and Chrysler Vehicles, Oil Cooler Disconnect Tool for Ford Vehicles, Clutch Coupling Release Tool for Ford Trucks and Cougar/Thunderbird, Fuel Line Disconnect Tool for Chrysler Vehicles, Heater Hose Disconnect Tool for GM Vehicles, Long-handle Disconnect Tools for Ford and GM Fuel Lines, Scissors-style Fuel Line Disconnect Tools 5/16, 3/8, and 1/2" for Ford and GM Vehicles, Toyota A/C Line Disconnect Tool, GM Hydraulic Clutch Line Disconnect Tool, GM Oil Cooler Disconnect Tool, 5/16, and 3/8" Universal Disconnect Tools
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.