- Item # 19XY53
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3177A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111917
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Diagnostic
- Type Memory Saver
- Used For Save The Vehicle's On-Board Diagnostic Memory and Other On-Board Memory Components Such As Anti-Theft Radios, Digital Clocks, Radio Presets, Seats, Mirrors, Comfort Settings When The Vehicle's Battery is Removed or Disconnected
- For Use On Vehicles
- Features Cigarette Lighter Adapter for Use With Vehicles That Do Not Have An OBD II Connector, Led Lights Confirm Circuit Between The Cigarette Lighter/power Outlet and The Vehicle's Battery With The Ignition On or Off, State of Charge Indicator Identifies When The Memory Saver Needs to Be Plugged In for Recharge, Resettable Fuse Protects Against Excessive Current Draw Through Either The OBD II Connector or The Vehicle's Cigarette Lighter, High Capacity, Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Battery for Extended Service Between Charges, Power On/Off Switch, One Complete, Durable Compact Unit
- Number of Pieces 4
- Application Vehicle Diagnostics
- Includes Memory Saver, 12V AC/DC Charger, OBD II Connector, EG18ED17 Cigarette/Power Plug and Cord
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.