- Item # 19XY29
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3857
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111917
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Diagnostic
- Type Scan Tool
- Used For Test and Measure Virtually All of The Electrical and Electronic Components and Circuits In A Modern Vehicle
- For Use On Vehicles
- Features Lab Scope, Ignition Scope and Digital Multimeter Display are User Selectable, Vertical Cursors Show Time Difference/Frequency Between The Two Cursors and Waveform Values At The Selected Points, Automatic Record Stores WavefoRMS In A Circular Buffer with 50 Screens of Data, AC/DC Coupling, Auto Setup Automatically Adjusts The Vertical Scale, The Sweep Time and Trigger Point, Peak Detect Captures High Speed Signals At The Maximum Sampling Rate, Even At Slow Sweep Speed and is User Selectable, Ability to Capture The Analog and Digital Glitches, Along with The Current Waveform, Selectable Glitch Sensitivity Low - Medium - High, Ability to Change The Background Color, Ability to Play The Recorded Files, Ability to Enable or Disable The Scale Grids, Ability to Enable or Disable The Scale Display, Ability to Save The Screen Shot of The Display, Auto Scale, Ability to View The Data In Different Graph Types, Ability to View The Minimum, Maximum and Average Values, Ability to Turn The Grid Lines On or Off For Strip Chart, Ability to Toggle The Background Between Two Colors, Ability to Turn The Scale Display On or Off
- Displays Connects to PC (Not Included)
- Number of Pieces 9
- Application Vehicle Diagnostics
- Includes Tech-Scope, Scope Probe Green, Scope Probe Yellow, Kv Probe Secondary, Ground Clamp, USB Cable, Tech-Scope Cd, 1 yr. Warranty and Protective Carry Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.