- Item # 19XY29
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3857
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111917
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Diagnostic
- Type Scan Tool
- Used For Test and Measure Virtually All of The Electrical and Electronic Components and Circuits In A Modern Vehicle
- For Use On Vehicles
- Features Lab Scope, Ignition Scope and Digital Multimeter Display are User Selectable, Vertical Cursors Show Time Difference/Frequency Between The Two Cursors and Waveform Values At The Selected Points, Automatic Record Stores WavefoRMS In A Circular Buffer with 50 Screens of Data, AC/DC Coupling, Auto Setup Automatically Adjusts The Vertical Scale, The Sweep Time and Trigger Point, Peak Detect Captures High Speed Signals At The Maximum Sampling Rate, Even At Slow Sweep Speed and is User Selectable, Ability to Capture The Analog and Digital Glitches, Along with The Current Waveform, Selectable Glitch Sensitivity Low - Medium - High, Ability to Change The Background Color, Ability to Play The Recorded Files, Ability to Enable or Disable The Scale Grids, Ability to Enable or Disable The Scale Display, Ability to Save The Screen Shot of The Display, Auto Scale, Ability to View The Data In Different Graph Types, Ability to View The Minimum, Maximum and Average Values, Ability to Turn The Grid Lines On or Off For Strip Chart, Ability to Toggle The Background Between Two Colors, Ability to Turn The Scale Display On or Off
- Displays Connects to PC (Not Included)
- Number of Pieces 9
- Application Vehicle Diagnostics
- Includes Tech-Scope, Scope Probe Green, Scope Probe Yellow, Kv Probe Secondary, Ground Clamp, USB Cable, Tech-Scope Cd, 1 yr. Warranty and Protective Carry Case
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions