Clamp On Digital Clamp Meter Kit, 32° to 104°F Temp. Range, 1-17/64" Jaw Capacity, CAT III 600V
- Item # 45NU74
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3908
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113648
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Clamp Meter Kit
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Clamp On
- Max. AC Amps 1000
- Max. DC Amps 1000
- Max. AC Volts 600
- Max. DC Volts 600
- Max. Ohms 40 megohm
- Jaw Capacity 1-17/64"
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Counts 4000
- Battery Type 9V
- Safety Rating CAT III 600V
- Calibration Certificate No
- AC Response TRMS
- Audible Continuity No
- Diode Test Yes
- Capacitance 400nF/4uF, 40uF/100uF
- Frequency Counter 1 Hz to 10 KHz
- Memory Data Hold
- Peak Hold No
- Bar Graph No
- Display Backlit LCD
- Includes Soft Carrying Case, Test Leads, Battery, Temperature Probe
- Max. Conductor Size 1.26" (32.0mm)
- Auto Ranging Auto and Manual Ranging
- Non-Contact Voltage Detector No
- Data Hold Yes
- Inrush No
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Thermometer Type Type K Thermocouple
- AC Current Accuracy +/-2.0% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp. 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Standards IEC 1010, Pollution Degree 2, Over Voltage Category III
- Special Features Automatic Negative Polarity Indication, Automatic Zero Adjustment, Over Range Indication, Low Battery Symbol, Relative Measurement Symbol
- Midscale Resistance 400 ohm
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.