Cam Tool Set,No. of Pieces 16
- Item # 52VH96
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6688
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111714
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cam Tool Set
- Type Engine
- Application Designed to Save Time When Servicing GM 5-, 6-Cylinder Engines
- For Use With GM In-line 6 and V6 Engines
- Number of Pieces 16
- Includes 527051 Camshaft Holding Tool, 527052 Cam Gear Holding Tool, 527055 Crankshaft Socket, 527061 Timing Belt Tensioner Loading Tool, 536172 Camshaft Holding Tool, 536186 Timing Chain Retention Tool, 536187 Timing Chain Retention Tool, 536582 Timing Belt Tensioner Pulley Retaining Tool, 536583 Camshaft Sprocket Holding Tool, 536584 Camshaft Locking Tool, 536585 Camshaft Locking Tool, 536586 Timing Belt Tensioner Pin, 536587 Timing Chain Tensioner Pins, 536588 Crankshaft Socket, 536589 Timing Chain Retention Tool, 536590 Timing Chain Retention Tool
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.