Cam Holding Set, No. of Pieces 2
- Item # 52VH75
- Mfr. Model # 6476
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23231001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cam Holding Set
- Type Engine
- Application Ensure Correct Cam Timing When Servicing Timing Belts Chains Head Gaskets or Other Valve Train Repairs
- For Use With 1997 to 2002 4.6L and 5.4L Econoline, F-Series Truck, 1997 to 2002 5.4L V8 Ford Expedition, 1998 to 2002 5.4L V8 Lincoln Navigator, 1997 to 2002 6.8L V10 Econoline
- Number of Pieces 2
- Includes (2) Hole Camshaft Sprocket and 18mm Hex HD Camshaft Sprocket
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.