Bearing Cup Replacer, Heavy-Dut
- Item# 1EAV5
- Mfr. Model# 7180
- Catalog Page# 1128
- UNSPSC# 27111712
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Universal Bearing Cup Installer
- Jaw Spread 3-5/8" to 6-1/2"
- Capacity 5-1/2 to 25 tons
- Puller Length 5-5/8"
- Locking No
- Features This handy, adjustable tool is designed to install wheel-bearing cups in a wide range of heavy-duty axles. Simply adjust and lock the jaws to the cup I.D., slip on the new cup, set it in the bore, and drive it in with a hammer. The tool helps eliminate the damage caused by makeshift methods.
- For Use With Wheel Bearing Cups on Heavy Duty Axles
- Includes Lifetime Warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.