Taper Length Drill Bit, Drill Bit Size 6.60mm, Drill Bit Point Angle 140°, R Thinning Point
- Item # 34YE73
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HP258-2598
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
Country of Origin Varies Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item Taper Length Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Size 6.6mm
- Decimal Equivalent 0.2598
- Measurement System Metric
- Material - Machining Carbide
- Finish - Machining TiAlN
- Drill Bit Point Angle 140 Degrees
- Drill Bit Point Type R Thinning Point
- Flute Type Spiral
- Number of Flutes 2
- Flute Length 66mm
- Maximum Drilling Depth 66mm
- Helix Angle 30 Degrees
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type - Machining Straight
- Shank Dia. 8mm
- Shank Length 40mm
- Overall Length 106mm
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 8xD
- Drill Length Class Taper Length
- Coolant Fed Coolant Through
- Number of Coolant Holes 2
- Drill Bit Grouping Individual
- Series HP258
- Standards Not Rated
- Drill Diameter Tolerance +0.006/+0.021mm
- Sheeter Drill No
- Material Grade - Machining General Purpose
- Primary Material Application Cast Iron, Hardened Steel, Steel, Tool and Die Steel
- Primary Material Application ISO Code H, K, P
- Secondary Material Application Aluminum, Hardened Steel, Inconel, Stainless Steel, Titanium
- Secondary Material Application ISO Code H, M, N, S
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions