Straight Flute Drill Bit, Drill Bit Size 1/4", Drill Bit Point Angle 120°, Carbide, Diamond
- Item # 35DN80
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 750125216
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These straight-flute drill bits have a super-hard diamond coating that prevents wear on their cutting edges when drilling composites and other tough materials. Carbide drill bits provide excellent hardness, wear resistance, and heat resistance. They require a rigid setup such as a drill press.Straight-flute drill bits are stronger than spiral-flute drill bits and resist breaking when drilling into hard and abrasive materials, such as hardened steels with a Rockwell hardness of 35 to 60 HRC. The bits provide free-cutting action, generate minimal heat during drilling, and leave a smooth finish on the hole without requiring a reaming pass. The bits' straight flutes help with chip evacuation in horizontal drilling applications.
- Item Straight Flute Drill Bit
- Material - Machining Carbide
- Finish - Machining Diamond
- Measurement System Fractional Inch
- Drill Bit Size 1/4"
- Decimal Equivalent 0.25
- Drill Bit Point Angle 120 Degrees
- Flute Type Straight
- Number of Flutes 2
- Flute Length 2-1/2"
- Maximum Drilling Depth 63.5mm
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Helix Angle 0 Degrees
- Overall Length 5-1/2"
- Drill Bit Grouping Individual
- Drill Length Class Jobber Length
- Shank Type - Machining Straight
- Shank Dia. 6.37mm
- Shank Length 76.2mm
- Series 7501
- Standards Not Rated
- Coolant Fed Non-Coolant Through
- Drill Diameter Tolerance +0"/-0.001"
- Aircraft Drill No
- Sheeter Drill No
- Material Grade - Machining General Purpose
- Primary Material Application Carbon Fiber, Glass Fiber
- Primary Material Application ISO Code O
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions