Screw Machine Drill Bit, Drill Bit Size #42, Drill Bit Point Angle 135°, Carbide
- Item # 3CKD3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 215-0935
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
Country of Origin Varies Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Wire-size drill bits come in standard sizes that correspond to American Wire Gauge (AWG) sizes. The larger the wire size, the smaller the bit. Spiral-flute drill bits evacuate chips as the bits drill into a workpiece. The bright finish on these drill bits is not affected when the bits' cutting edges are resharpened.Carbide screw-machine length drill bits provide excellent hardness, wear resistance, and heat resistance. They are harder than high-speed steel, cobalt, and powdered-metal drill bits and require a rigid setup such as a drill press. Screw-machine length drill bits are shorter than jobber length and maintenance length drill bits of the same size. Also called stub length drill bits, they provide more strength and rigidity and can drill straighter holes than longer drill bits. Their short length also allows them to access tight spaces where longer drill bits cannot fit.
- Item Screw Machine Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Size #42
- Decimal Equivalent 0.0935
- Measurement System Wire
- Material - Machining Carbide
- Finish - Machining Bright (Uncoated)
- Drill Bit Point Angle 135 Degrees
- Drill Bit Point Type 4 Facet Point
- Coolant Fed Non-Coolant Through
- Flute Type Spiral
- Number of Flutes 2
- Flute Length 3/4"
- Maximum Drilling Depth 19.1mm
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type - Machining Straight
- Shank Dia. 0.0935"
- Shank Length 25.4mm
- Overall Length 1-3/4"
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 5xD
- Drill Length Class Screw Machine Length
- Drill Bit Grouping Individual
- Series 215
- Standards Not Rated
- Drill Diameter Tolerance +0/-0.013mm
- Sheeter Drill Yes
- Material Grade - Machining High Performance
- Primary Material Application Aluminum, Cast Iron, Hardened Steel, Nickel, Stainless Steel, Steel, Titanium, Tool and Die Steel
- Primary Material Application ISO Code K, N, P
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?