Micro Drill Bit, Drill Bit Size 1.13mm, Drill Bit Point Angle 140°, 4 Facet Point, Carbide
- Item # 34XU39
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3300113
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
Country of Origin Japan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These drill bits come in standard sizes expressed in millimeters. They have a TiAlN coating that withstands high temperatures and protects the bits from wear during high-speed, dry machining applications with difficult-to-machine ferrous metals. Carbide micro drill bits provide excellent hardness, wear resistance, and heat resistance. They create precise holes with a smooth finish and often eliminate the need for reaming the hole after drilling. Carbide bits require a rigid setup such as a fixed-spindle machine. Spiral-flute drill bits evacuate chips as the bits drill into a workpiece.Metalworking micro drill bits are small-diameter drill bits used for creating precise, tiny holes with close tolerances. The geometry and material of the bits provides optimal chip clearance when drilling into metal. The drill bits are used in handheld drills and machine setups such as drill presses.
- Item Micro Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Size 1.13mm
- Decimal Equivalent 0.0445
- Measurement System Metric
- Material - Machining Carbide
- Finish - Machining TiAlN
- Drill Bit Point Angle 140 Degrees
- Drill Bit Point Type 4 Facet Point
- Flute Type Spiral
- Number of Flutes 2
- Flute Length 7mm
- Maximum Drilling Depth 7mm
- Helix Angle 30 Degrees
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type - Machining Straight
- Shank Dia. 3mm
- Shank Length 35mm
- Overall Length 42mm
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 3xD
- Circuit Board Drill No
- Drill Bit Grouping Individual
- Coolant Fed Non-Coolant Through
- Series 5330
- Standards Not Rated
- Drill Diameter Tolerance +0/-0.01mm
- Primary Material Application Aluminum, Steel
- Primary Material Application ISO Code N, P
- Secondary Material Application Alloy Steel, Cast Iron, Die Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium
- Secondary Material Application ISO Code K, M, P, S
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions