Ball End Mill, 7/32" Milling Dia., Number of Flutes: 3, 1/2" Length of Cut, Bright, 423BN
- Item # 35CZ81
- Mfr. Model # 423-2188-BN
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23172005
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ball End Mill
- Grade General Purpose
- List Number 423BN
- End Mill Style Ball Nose
- End Mill Material Carbide
- Dimension Type Fractional Inch
- Milling Diameter 7/32"
- Single End/Double End Double End
- Number of Flutes 3
- Length of Cut 1/2"
- End Mill Cutting Type Center
- Overall Length 2-1/2"
- Finish Bright
- Shank Type End Mill
- Shank Dia. 1/4"
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Helix Angle 30 Degrees
- End Mill Application Roughing/Finishing
- Steel (P) Compatibility Yes
- Stainless (M) Compatibility Yes
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility Yes
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility No
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility No
- Hardened (H) Compatibility No
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.