24VAC/DC Modulating Electric Actuator, -25° to 130°F, 160 in.-lb., 90 sec., Includes: Anti-Rotation
- Item # 40PN56
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GCA151.1P
- Catalog Page # 3044
- UNSPSC # 31251501
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 5.4 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Designed for applications that require the damper to return to a fail-safe position when a power failure occurs, this OPENAIR electric actuator features an innovative self-centering shaft coupling and a manual override. Model has brushless DC motor technology with stall protection and a bi-directional fail-safe spring return.
- Item Electric Actuator
- Mounting Type Direct Mount
- Spring Return Yes
- Shaft Type Self-Centering Shaft Coupling
- Torque 160 in.-lb.
- Stroke Deg. 90
- Height 11-13/16"
- Width 4-3/4"
- Depth 2-7/8"
- Electrical Connections Cable
- Signal Type Modulating
- Motor Direction CW or CCW
- Ambient Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 130 Degrees F
- Power Consumption 7VA
- Timing 90 sec.
- Voltage 24VAC/DC
- Power Rating 7W
- For Use With Control Dampers
- Replaces Honeywell Motors Mfr. No. MS7520A2007
- Includes Anti-Rotation Mounting Bracket, Standard Shaft Adapter, Position Indicators
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions