Solid Core Current Transformer, For Use With Heater Burnout Alarm
- Item # 6C049
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # E54-CT1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121002
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.04 lbs.
Country of Origin Japan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
A transformer is an electrical apparatus designed to convert alternating current from one voltage to another. It can be designed to step up or step down voltages and works on the magnetic induction principle. The change of voltage (or voltage ratio) between the primary and secondary depends on the turns ratio of the two coils.
- Item Solid Core Current Transformer
- Description/Special Features 0 to 50A Primary, 0 to 1A Secondary
- For Use With Heater Burnout Alarm
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions