Cylindrical Proximity Sensor, Plastic Basic Material, 2 Wire Circuit Type, NC Output Mode
- Item# 3XC03
- Mfr. Model# E2K-X15MY2
- Catalog Page# 297
- UNSPSC# 39121550
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cylindrical Proximity Sensor
- Proximity Sensing Method Capacitive
- Proximity Sensor Diameter 30.0mm
- Proximity Sensor Power Requirement 90 to 250VAC
- Shielded / Unshielded Unshielded
- Proximity Sensor Operating Frequency 10 Hz
- Proximity Sensor Output Circuit Type 2 Wire
- Max. Detecting Distance 15.0mm
- Proximity Sensor Electrical Connection 2m Cable
- Basic Proximity Sensor Case Material Plastic
- Output Mode NC
- NEMA Rating 1, 4, 12, 13
- IP Rating 66
- Case Material Plastic
- Length 41mm
- Operating Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
- Max. Current Load 200mA
- Description/Special Features Red Detection Indication, Surge Suppressor
- Includes Instruction Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2XCW5EATON
Price $200.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.