10A @ 240V Hinge Roller, Lever Industrial Snap Action Switch; Series DZ
- Item # 2KRT2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DZ-10GV2-1B
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Snap Action Switch Type Industrial Snap Action Switch
- Basic Actuator Type - Snap Action Switch Lever
- Actuator Type - Snap Action Switch Hinge Roller, Lever
- Item Industrial Snap Action Switch
- AC Contact Rating - Snap Action Switch 10A @ 240V
- DC Contact Rating - Snap Action Switch 10A @ 30V
- Contact Form- Switches DPDT
- Lever Actuator Length - Snap Action Switch 1.91"
- Height - Snap Action Switch 1.10"
- Width - Snap Action Switch 1.94"
- Depth - Snap Action Switch 0.69"
- Electrical Connection - Snap Action Switch Screw
- Mounting Dimension - Snap Action Switch 1.00" Centers
- Number of Circuits - Snap Action Switch 2
- Watertight - Snap Action Switch No
- Series DZ
- Operating Force 9.53 oz.
- Max. Pretravel 0.158"
- Release Force 1.20 oz.
- Differential Travel 0.043"
- Over Travel 0.010"
- Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Housing Material Phenolic
- Standards UL/ CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.