100/120VAC, 10-Pin Bracket Enclosed Power Relay; Electrical Connection: Screw
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Power Relay Style Enclosed Power Relay
- Item Enclosed Power Relay
- Coil Volts 100/120VAC
- Contact Form - Relay 3PST-NO, SPST-NC
- AC Contact Rating - Relay 25A @ 240V (NO), 8A @ 240V (NC)
- DC Contact Rating - Relay 25A @ 28V
- Electrical Connection - Power Relay Screw
- Number of Poles 4
- Mounting - Power Relay Bracket
- Number of Pins - Relay 10
- HP @ 120V 1-1/2
- HP @ 240V 3
- Contact Material Silver Alloy
- Coil Rating 2.6VA, 2.0W
- Hz 50/60
- Features High Capacity, High Dielectric Strength, Multi-Pole Relay Used Like a Contactor, Miniature Hinge For Maximum Switching Power For Motor Loads as Well as Resistive and Inductive Loads, No Contact Chattering for Momentary Voltage Drops Up to 50% of Rated Voltage, Withstanding More Than 4 kV Between Contacts That Are Different In Polarity and Between the Coil and Contacts, Flame-Resistant Materials (UL94V-0-Qualifying) Used For All Insulation Material.
- Standards UL, CSA
- Dimensions 2.52"H, 1.36"W, 2.03"D
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.