Multi-Function Time Delay Relay, 24 to 240VAC/12 to 240VDC Coil Volts, 3A Contact Amp Rating (Resist
- Item # 1A983
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # H3CA-A
- Catalog Page # 223
- UNSPSC # 39121519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Function Time Delay Relay
- Coil Volts 24 to 240VAC/12 to 240VDC
- Contact Amp Rating (Resistive) 3A
- Contact Form SPDT
- Min. Time Setting 0.1 sec.
- Max. Time Setting 9990 hr.
- Function On Delay, Off Delay 1, Off Delay 2, Interval Delay, Cycle 1 Shot, Repeat Cycle Equal On/Off Time, Signal Interval/Off Delay, Signal On Delay/Off Delay
- Electrical Connection Socket
- Base Type Octal
- Pins 11
- Standards cULus, CE
- Number of Functions 8
- Operating Functions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
- Coil Rating 5VA
- Mounting Plug In or Panel
- Socket 6X156, 1EGP2, 1EGP4
- Contact Material Silver Alloy
- Hz 50/60
- Adjustment Method Thumbwheel Switch
- Status Indicator LCD
- Socket Code B
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.