32mm Selectable Light On/Dark On Rectangular Photoelectric Amplifier
- Item # 1DU58
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # E3X-MDA41
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121528
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Style - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor Rectangular Photoelectric Amplifier
- Item Photoelectric Sensor
- Shape - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor Rectangular
- Power Requirement - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 12 to 24VDC
- Output Circuit Type - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor PNP
- Operating Mode - Photoelectric Sensor Selectable Light On/Dark On
- Max. Sensing Distance - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor Dependent on Fiber Cable Attached
- Electrical Connection - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 2m Cable
- Height - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 32mm
- Width - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 10mm
- Depth - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 70mm
- Max. Load Current 50mA
- Response Time 0.1 msec
- IP Rating 50
- Body Material PBT
- Light Source Red LED
- Features Surge Suppressor, Output Short-Cut And Output Reverse Polarity Protection
- Operating Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 55 Degrees C
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.