31mm Light On Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor; Sensing Method: Through Beam
- Item # 2XEN6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EE-SX870
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121528
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Style - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor
- Item Photoelectric Sensor
- Shape - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor Standard Slot
- Sensing Method - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor Through Beam
- Power Requirement - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 5 to 24VDC
- Output Circuit Type - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor NPN
- Operating Mode - Photoelectric Sensor Light On
- Max. Sensing Distance - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 5mm
- Electrical Connection - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 2m Cable
- Height - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 31mm
- Width - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 14mm
- Depth - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 4mm
- Min. Object Size 2 x 0.80mm Opaque
- Max. Load Current 100mA
- Operating Frequency 1 Hz
- IP Rating 60
- Body Material PBT
- Light Source Infrared LED
- Operating Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 55 Degrees C
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, CE Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.