240VAC, 6-Pin Flange Mount Relay; Flange Location: Side, AC Contact Rating: 15A @ 600V
- Item # 1YCV4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MJN1Z-E-RP-AC240
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H8157
- UNSPSC # 39121542
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flange Mount Relay
- Flange Location Side
- Coil Volts 240VAC
- Contact Form - Relay SPDT
- Number of Pins - Relay 6
- AC Contact Rating - Relay 15A @ 600V
- DC Contact Rating - Relay 30A @ 28V
- HP @ 120V 1
- Number of Poles 1
- HP @ 240V 1-1/2
- Electrical Connection 0.187" Solder Terminals
- Contact Material Silver Alloy
- Status Indicator No
- Coil VA Rating 1.7
- Features Interlocked frame and contact block prevent contact misalignment during plug-in, Rugged power driver offers superior 3/16" through-air and 3/8" over-surface spacing, Available with dust covers, indicator lamps and push-to-operate buttons
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.