12VDC, 6-Pin Bottom Flange Enclosed Power Relay; Electrical Connection: Screw
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Power Relay Style Enclosed Power Relay
- Item Enclosed Power Relay
- Coil Volts 12VDC
- Contact Form - Relay DPST-NO
- AC Contact Rating - Relay 25A @ 240V
- Electrical Connection - Power Relay Screw
- Number of Poles 2
- Mounting - Power Relay Bottom Flange
- Number of Pins - Relay 6
- HP @ 120V 1
- HP @ 240V 3
- Contact Material Silver Alloy
- Coil Rating 2.5VA, 1.9W
- Hz 50/60
- Features High-Capacity, High-Dielectric Strength Relay Compatible with Momentary Voltage Drops, No Contact Chattering for Momentary Voltage Drops up to 50% of Rated Voltage, Miniature Size for Maximum Switching Power, Particularly for Inductive Loads, Flame-Resistance Materials (UL94V-0-Qualifying) Used for All Insulation Material
- Standards UL, CSA, TUV, Meets IEC950
- Dimensions 1.99"H, 2.70"W, 1.36"D
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.