120VAC, 8-Pin Flange Mount Relay; Flange Location: Top, AC Contact Rating: 10A @ 120V
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flange Mount Relay
- Flange Location Top
- Coil Volts 120VAC
- Contact Form - Relay DPDT
- Number of Pins - Relay 8
- AC Contact Rating - Relay 10A @ 120V
- DC Contact Rating - Relay 10A @ 24V
- HP @ 120V 1/3
- Number of Poles 2
- Contact Material Silver Alloy
- Status Indicator No
- Push To Test Manual
- Coil VA Rating 1.1
- Features Arc Barrier Equipped, High Dielectric Strength (2,000 VAC), Long Dependable Service Life Assured By Ag-Alloy Contacts, Choose Models with Single or Bifurcated Contacts, LED Indicator, Diode Surge Suppression Push-To-Test Button, or RC Circuit
- Standards UL508
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.