Wire Wrapping Tool, 18 to 30 ga, 230V
- Item# 40J749
- Mfr. Model# PTX-2
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27111712
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wire Wrapping Tool
- Type Electric
- Number of Pieces 1
- Material Plastic
- Length (In.) 9-1/2
- Wire Gauge 18 to 30
- Max. Insulation Dia. (In.) 0.030
- Wrapping Terminal Hole Dia. (In.) 0.073
- Wrapping Terminal Hole Depth (In.) 1
- Unwrapping Terminal Hole Dia. (In.) 0.073
- Unwrapping Terminal Hole Depth (In.) 1
- Effective Radius (In.) 0.15
- Outside Dia. (In.) 1/4
- Square Post (In.) 0.025
- Min. Terminal Diagonal (In.) 0.060
- Max. Terminal Diagonal (In.) 0.073
- Handle Material Ergonomic Plastic
- Handle Color Gray
- Power 230V
- Power Cord Length (Ft.) 20
- RPM 4200
- Features Wrap/Unwrap Switch, Max. Usage: 2500 Cycles/Day
- Application For Wrapping and Unwrapping in Field Work And Assembly Line Work
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.