Centrifuge w/o Rotor, Benchtop, 4 x 100mL
- Item # 404U21
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FC5718R
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40161701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Centrifuges Centrifuge without Rotor
- Type - Centrifuge Benchtop
- Refrigerated Yes
- Capacity - Lab Equipment 4 x 100mL
- Max. Speed - Lab Equipment 18,000 rpm
- Lab Rotor Type Angled, Fixed, Swing-Out
- Speed Control - Centrifuges Variable
- Programmable Yes
- Display Digital
- Adapters Included - Centrifuges None
- Lab Rotor Material Aluminum
- Overall Depth 29"
- Overall Height 13.5"
- Overall Width 16"
- Color White
- Max. Temp. (C) 40 Degrees
- Maximum RCF 23,542 x g
- Noise Reduction Rating NRR (dB) 60
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-1 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-1 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -20 Degrees to 40 Degrees
- Temp. Range (F) -68 Degrees to 104 Degrees
- Maximum Test Tube Size 100mL
- Motor Type Brushless
- Amps 15
- Voltage 120VAC
- Hz 50/60
- Material Aluminum
- Standards CE
- For Use With PCR Strips, Microliter Tubes
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.