75kg/165 lb. Digital LCD Platform Bench Scale with Remote Indicator
- Item # 1UXK2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SD75L
- Catalog Page # 1427
- UNSPSC # 41111507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Scale Sub-Category Shipping and Receiving Scale
- Scale Item Platform Bench Scale with Remote Indicator
- Digital/Mechanical Digital
- Capacity 75kg/165 lb.
- Scale Graduations 0.05kg/0.1 lb.
- Scale Display LCD
- Weighing Surface Depth 15-11/16"
- Weighing Surface Width 20-1/2"
- Overall Length 15-11/16"
- Overall Width 20-1/2"
- Overall Height 3"
- Application Modes Weighing (2 Units)
- Power Unit 9VDC, 100mA AC Adapter
- Platform Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material ABS Plastic
- Standards UL/CSA (Adapter), FCC, CE Safety EN60950, EMC EN61326, ISO 9001 2008
- Includes AC Adapter
- Weighing Units kg,lb.
- Washdown No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.