420g Digital LCD Compact Bench Scale
- Item # 36TW46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AX423/E
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Scale Sub-Category Precision Balance
- Scale Item Compact Bench Scale
- Digital/Mechanical Digital
- Capacity 420g
- Scale Graduations 0.001g
- Scale Display LCD
- Weighing Surface Depth 5-7/64"
- Weighing Surface Width 5-7/64"
- Overall Length 9-1/64"
- Overall Width 13-15/16"
- Overall Height 13-25/64"
- Application Modes Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Check Weighing, Dynamic Weighing, Formulation, Density Determination, Totalization, Display Hold
- Power Unit 100 to 240VAC, 0.3A, 50/60 Hz
- Scale Connection Ports RS-232, USB
- Platform Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material ABS Plastic
- Standards CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, UL 61010-1, IEC 61010-1, FCC Part 15 Class A, ICES-001 Class A, IEC 61326-1
- Includes AC Adapter, Software
- Weighing Units g
- Washdown No
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.