30kg/60 lb. Digital LCD Platform Bench Scale with Remote Indicator
- Item # 9WRV7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # D51P30HR5
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Scale Sub-Category General Purpose Scale
- Scale Item Platform Bench Scale with Remote Indicator
- Digital/Mechanical Digital
- Capacity 30kg/60 lb.
- Scale Graduations 0.005kg/0.01 lb.
- Scale Display LCD
- Weighing Surface Depth 12"
- Weighing Surface Width 14"
- Overall Length 22-3/4"
- Overall Width 12"
- Overall Height 3-3/4"
- Application Modes Weighing, Display Hold, Dynamic Weighing, Counting, Checkweighing, Percentage Weighing, Auto Tare
- Power Unit (6) C Batteries or NiMH Rechargeable Battery
- Scale Connection Ports RS-232
- Platform Material Stainless Steel
- Standards NTEP CC No. 08-039, 99-203A3, Measurement Canada Notices of Approval AM 5687, AM-5675, OIML M1, ASTM CL F
- Includes Painted Steel Column and Wall Bracket
- Weighing Units g,kg,lb.,oz.
- Washdown No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.