30kg/60 lb. Digital LCD Compact Bench Scale
- Item # 20FY87
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # R31P30
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Scale Sub-Category General Purpose Scale
- Scale Item Compact Bench Scale
- Digital/Mechanical Digital
- Capacity 30kg/60 lb.
- Scale Readability 0.001kg/0.002 lb.
- Scale Display LCD
- Weighing Surface Depth 11-7/8"
- Weighing Surface Width 9"
- Overall Length 12-29/32"
- Overall Width 12-1/64"
- Overall Height 4-5/8"
- Application Modes Weighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting, Checkweighing, Checkcounting, CheckpercentAccumulation, Dynamic Weighing/Display Hold
- Power Unit 100 to 240 VAC / 50 to 60 Hz Internal Universal Power Supply, Internal Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery
- Scale Connection Ports RS-232, Optional 2nd RS-232, USB, Ethernet
- Platform Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material ABS Plastic
- Includes Scale, Line Cord, Manual
- Weighing Units lb.
- Washdown No
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.