2200g Digital VGA Touchscreen Compact Bench Scale
- Item # 49WA26
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # STX2202
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Scale Sub-Category Precision Balance
- Scale Item Compact Bench Scale
- Digital/Mechanical Digital
- Capacity 2200g
- Scale Readability 0.01g
- Scale Display VGA Touchscreen
- Weighing Surface Depth 6-7/8"
- Weighing Surface Width 5-1/2"
- Overall Length 8-45/64"
- Overall Width 8"
- Overall Height 2-7/64"
- Application Modes Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Check Weighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Totalization, Density Determination, Display Hold, Mole Weighing
- Power Unit 100 to 240VAC, 0.25A, 50/60 Hz
- Scale Connection Ports RS-232, USB, Ethernet, Optional Bluetooth
- Platform Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material ABS Plastic
- Standards IEC/EN 61010-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1, UL Std. No. 61010-1, IEC/EN 61326-1 Class B, FCC Part 15 Class B, ICES-003 Class B
- Includes AC Adapter
- Weighing Units g
- Washdown No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.