150kg/300 lb. Digital LCD Platform Bench Scale
- Item # 3RAN2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # D32XW150VL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Scale Sub-Category General Purpose Scale
- Scale Item Platform Bench Scale
- Digital/Mechanical Digital
- Capacity 150kg/300 lb.
- Scale Graduations 0.02kg/20g/0.05 lb.
- Scale Display LCD
- Weighing Surface Depth 21-5/8"
- Weighing Surface Width 16-1/2"
- Overall Length 21-5/8"
- Overall Width 16-1/2"
- Overall Height 33"
- Application Modes Weighing (5 Units), Basic Parts Counting
- Power Unit 100-240VAC, 50 to 60 Hz Internal Switching Power Supply with Internal Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Scale Connection Ports RS-232
- Platform Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Standards EMC EN60950, EN61326, FCC, Class A, CE (AC Adapter), cULus, ISO 9001:2008
- Includes Rubber Levelling Feet, Visible Level Indicator
- Weighing Units g,kg,lb.
- Washdown Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.