100 lb. Digital LCD Compact Bench Scale
- Item # 15X553
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # D71P50QL5
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Scale Sub-Category General Purpose Scale
- Scale Item Compact Bench Scale
- Digital/Mechanical Digital
- Capacity 100 lb.
- Scale Graduations 2g/0.005 lb.
- Scale Display LCD
- Weighing Surface Depth 18"
- Weighing Surface Width 18"
- Overall Length 26-51/64"
- Overall Width 18"
- Overall Height 4-1/2"
- Application Modes Weighing (6 Units + Custom Unit), Display Hold, Dynamic Weighing, Counting, Checkweighing, Percentage Weighing, Auto Tare, Accumulation, Library of Up to 256 Records, Optional Alibi Memory
- Power Unit 100-240VAC, 50 to 60Hz Internal Universal Power Supply, (6) C Cell Batteries, Not Included, 80 hr. Life
- Scale Connection Ports RS-232, External Input
- Platform Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Standards NTEP (CC No. 09-102 for Indicator, 01-048A1 for Square Bases, 99-203A3 for Rectangular Bases)/Measurement Canada (Approval No. AM-5762 for Indicator, AM-5719 for Square Bases, AM-5675 for Rectangular Bases), cULus 2005/95/EC Low Voltage Directive: EN60950-1:2001, FCC Part 15 Class A 2004/108/EC, Directive 202/96/EC WEEE, ISO 9001:2008
- Includes Stainless Steel Column and Wall Bracket
- Weighing Units g,lb.
- Washdown No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.