Citric Acid Water Heater Descaler Kit
- Item # 39AT84
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 35235
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Heater Descaler Kit
- Material of Construction Citric Acid
- Height (In.) 6
- Length (In.) 5
- Width (In.) 5
- Standards NSF Standard 60
- Features Quickly Dissolves Inorganic Deposits That Restrict Flow to Restore Heat Transfer Efficiency
- Application Removes Cabonates, Sulfates, Phosphates, Rust, Oxides and Other Mineral Deposits In Water Heaters, Aluminum Heat Exchanges
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.