2.2 HP, 24VDC Vehicle Mounted Air Compressor, Continuous Duty, 200 psi
- Item # 22NW60
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XD4000-24
- Catalog Page # 2627
- UNSPSC # 40151601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubrication Type - Air compressor Oil Lubricated
- Item - Air Compressor Vehicle Mounted Air Compressor, Continuous Duty
- HP - Air Compressor 2.20
- Input Voltage - Air Compressor 24VDC
- Free Air CFM @ 90 PSI - Air Compressor 8.00
- Weight - Air Compressor 67 lb.
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 8.00
- Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 200 psi
- Full Load Amps 90
- (F)NPT Outlet 3/8"
- Cylinder Material Cast Iron
- Motor RPM 1500
- Motor Type Brushed DC
- Overall Length 21"
- Overall Width 7"
- Overall Height 11"
- Includes Built-in Solenoid, Air Filter, Low Voltage Cutoff Circuit Board, 4 Gauge Power Cable, Oil, Mounting Studs and Nuts
- Item Vehicle Mounted Air Compressor, Continuous Duty
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 22NW59OASIS
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.