Waterproof Multiparameter Meter,No Cable
- Item # 34CT87
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WD-35632-32
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115611
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Waterproof Multiparameter Meter
- pH Range -2.00 to 16.00
- ORP Range 0 to 2000mV
- Dissolved Oxygen Range 0 to 20 mg/L
- Oxygen Concentration 0 to 200%
- Waterproof IP67
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range -17 Degrees to 230 Degrees F
- Display LCD
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Memory 500 Data Sets
- Temperature Compensation Range -10 Degrees to 110 Degrees C
- Calibration Automatic or Manual
- pH Accuracy +/-0.01
- Dissolved Oxygen Range Accuracy +/-2%
- Oxygen Concentration Accuracy +/-2%
- Temp. Accuracy +/-1.0 Degrees F
- pH Resolution 0.01
- Dissolved Oxygen Resolution 0.1 mg/L
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees F or Degrees C
- Interface USB or RS-232
- Cable Length No Cable
- Power Source (2) AA Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Number of Tests 0
- Testing Parameter pH, Dissolved Oxygen, Temperature
- Sub-Category Handheld
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.