Testr 35 Waterproof Multiparameter Meter
- Item# 9NWM5
- Mfr. Model# WD-35425-10
- Catalog Page# 796
- UNSPSC# 60104202
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Waterproof MultiParameter Meter
- pH Range 0.00 to 14.00
- Electric Conductivity Range 0.0 to 199.9 micron S/cm, 200 to 1999 micron S/cm, 2.00 to 20.00 mS/cm
- TDS Range 0.0 to 99.9 ppm, 100 to 999 ppm, 1.00 to 10.00 ppt
- Waterproof Yes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range 0 to 50 Degrees C
- Salinity Range 0.0 to 99.9 ppm, 100 to 999 ppm, 1.00 to 10.00 ppt, 0.0 to 1.00%
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 to 122 Degrees
- Display Dual Line LCD
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration 3 or 5 (pH), 1 or 3 (Conductivity)
- pH Accuracy +/-0.01
- Electric Conductivity Accuracy +/-1% F.S.
- TDS Accuracy +/-1% F.S.
- Salinity Accuracy +/-1% F.S.
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.5 Degrees C
- Includes Case, Batteries and Lanyard
- Sub-Category Pocket
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.