Phono Thermistor Immersion Temperature Probe, 40° to 257° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 9JWL8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WD-35626-50
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 42182209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Immersion Temperature Probe
- Probe Type Immersion Temperature Probe
- Primary Measuring Element Thermistor
- Probe Temp. Measuring Element Thermistor
- Temp. Range (F) 40 Degrees to 257 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -40 Degrees to 125 Degrees
- Probe Connection Type Phono
- Probe Contact Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Probe Wire Length 3 ft.
- Probe Length 4-1/2"
- Accuracy +/-0.200 Degrees C ( +/-0.4 Degrees F)
- Process Connection 1/4" NPT, Compression Fitting
- Use Air or Liquids
- For Use With Acorn(R) Temp 5
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes 4.5" Thermistor Probe with Integral Handle and 3 ft. Cable (Mfr. No. WD-35626-50), Rubber Boot, (4) AAA Batteries and Instruction Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.