PH METER -2.000 TO 20.000 PH COLE PARMER
- Item # 8FHX1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WD-35432-00
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 60104202
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Waterproof MultiParameter Meter
- pH Range -2.000 to 20.000
- ORP Range 0 to 2000mV
- Dissolved Oxygen Range 0 to 600%, 0 to 90 mg/L
- Waterproof Yes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range -10 to 110 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 14 to 230 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) -10 to 110 Degrees
- Ion Specific Electrode Range 0.001 to 19,900 ppm, molar, or mg/L
- Calibration 6 Point
- pH Accuracy +/-0.002
- ORP Accuracy +/-0.2 mV
- Dissolved Oxygen Range Accuracy +/-1% F.S.
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.9 Degrees F
- Ion Specific Electrode Accuracy 0.5% F.S.
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees F
- Includes Meter, pH Electrode, DO Probe with 25 ft. Cable, Data Management Software, Probe Holder, Batteries, Instructions
- Sub-Category Handheld
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.