Reducing Tee, Wrot Copper, 3/4" x 3/4" x 1/2", C x C x C
- Item # 5P102
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 611 3/4X3/4X1/2
- Catalog Page # 2797
- UNSPSC # 40142319
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- Item Reducing Tee
- Tube Fitting Material Wrot Copper
- Fitting Connection Type C x C x C
- Tube Size 3/4" x 3/4" x 1/2"
- Outside Dia. 7/8" x 7/8" x 5/8"
- Max. Pressure 582 psi @ 100 Degrees F
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Standards ASME/ANSI B16.22
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).