Reducing Coupling, Wrot Copper, 5/16" x 1/8", C x C
- Item # 39R628
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 600-R
- Catalog Page # 2797
- UNSPSC # 40142315
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 0.01 lbs.
- Item Reducing Coupling
- Tube Fitting Material Wrot Copper
- Fitting Connection Type C x C
- Tube Size 5/16" x 1/8"
- Outside Dia. 7/16" x 1/4"
- Max. Pressure 623 psi@200 Degrees F
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Standards ASTM B75 Alloy C12200; Third-party Certified To NSF/ANSI 61 Annex G; ASME B16.22; MSS SP-104; NFPA 99 Health Care Facilities Gas And Vacuum Systems And The Compressed Gas Association, Pamphlet G4.1 (Medical Gas); MSS SP-109 (5" To 8")
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).