Spline Shaft, Carbon Steel, 8 mm, 500 mm
- Item # 3HVE1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SSP8S -500mm
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23153030
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.54 lbs.
Country of Origin Japan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
For use in demanding machine designs such as robotics and transport equipment, this spline shaft helps provide a reliable, smooth motion. It can help sustain loads in several directions simultaneously, making it great for compact machines. Use with NB ball spline nuts (available separately) to complete an NB ball spline assembly.
- Item Spline Shaft
- Type Ball Spline
- Shaft Dia. 8mm
- Dia. Tolerance Min. 8.00 mm
- Dia. Tolerance Max. 7.985 mm
- Mounting End Dia. (mm) 8
- Length 500mm
- Travel Length (mm) 500
- Temp. Range (F) 176
- Material Carbon Steel
- Finish Plain
- Min. Surface Hardness 60 HRC
- For Use With NB Ball Spline Nuts
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions