Cushioned Pipe Clamp, Electro-Galvanized Steel, EPDM-SBR Rubber
- Item # 1RVC5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 454008
- Catalog Page # 2820
- UNSPSC # 40141725
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.18 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Superfix Cushioned Pipe Clamps • Temp. range: -58° to 230°FUse for suspending stationary noninsulated steel and copper pipelines. Innovative hinged design eliminates the need to disassemble the clamp prior to installation. EPDM rubber sleeve provides an average of 20dBA noise reduction. Welded 3/8" cap nut allows easy attachment to threaded rod. Corrosion-resistant electro-galvanized steel construction.Meet Federal Specifications MSS SP-58 and SP-69 (Type 12), and DIN EN 13501-1:E fire rating standard.
- Item Pipe Clamp
- Type Cushioned
- Pipe Size (In.) 1-1/2
- Rod Size 3/8"
- Max. Load (Lb.) 180
- Material Electro-Galvanized Steel, EPDM-SBR Rubber
- Thread Size (In.) 3/8
- Bolt Size (In.) 3/8-16
- Metal Detectable Yes
- Description/Special Features With EPDM Cushion; Recommended For Suspension Of Stationary Non-Insulated Pipe Lines
- Includes Welded 3/8" Cap Nut
- Standards Conforms with Manufacturers Standardization Society (MSS) SP-58 And SP-69 (Type 12), Fire rating according to DIN to EN13501-1:E
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions