3/8" 24VDC N/A
- Item # 3JCT3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # L23BB552B060T61
- Catalog Page # 2550
- UNSPSC # 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Supplemental product information has been provided to improve the usage and application of this item.
- Item Solenoid Air Control Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 4-Way/3-Position
- Voltage 24VDC
- Center Position Open
- Valve Actuator / Return Solenoid Air Pilot / Solenoid Air Pilot
- Pipe Size 3/8"
- Max. CFM - Valves 79.00
- Operational Pressure Range 15 to 150 psi
- NEMA Classification NEMA 4
- Valve Vacuum Range 0 to 28" Hg
- Body Style Body Ported
- Pilot Port Size 3/8" NPT
- Pilot Pressure 14.5 to 150 psig
- Coefficient of Volume 1.7
- Electrical Connections DIN DC Plug-In Solenoid
- Shifting Technology Spool & Sleeve
- Power Consumption 3.5W
- Ambient Temp. Range -10 Degrees to 115 Degrees F
- Override Locking Flush
- Overall Height 2-3/4"
- Overall Length 9-5/16"
- Overall Width 1"
- Standards CE, CSA, UL
- Pneumatic Valves Product Group Solenoid Air Control Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.