1/8" 24VDC 4-Way, 3-Position Hazardous Location Solenoid Air Control Valve
- Item # 29NU76
- Mfr. Model # L11XX552BP00061
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Supplemental product information has been provided to improve the usage and application of this item.
- Item Hazardous Location Solenoid Air Control Valve
- Air Valve Type 4-Way, 3-Position
- Center Position Open
- Actuator / Return Solenoid Air Pilot
- Body Style Body Ported
- Pipe Size 1/8"
- Voltage 24VDC
- CFM 46
- Pilot Port Size 1/8" NPT
- Pilot Pressure 14.5 to 100 psig
- Coefficient of Volume 1
- Electrical Connections Hardwired
- Shifting Technology Spool & Sleeve
- Power Consumption 1.8W
- Pressure Range 28" Hg Vacuum to 145 psig
- Vacuum Range 0 to 28" Hg
- Ambient Temp. Range -10 Degrees to 115 Degrees F
- Override Non-Locking Flush
- Overall Height 3-1/2"
- Overall Length 8"
- Overall Width 1-1/2"
- NEMA Classification NEMA 4
- Standards Class I Groups C and D, Class II Groups E,F, and G (approval Doc. UL VAPT E12264))
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.