1/8" 120VAC, 4-Way/2-PositionHazardous Location Solenoid Air Control Valve
- Item # 29NU66
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # L11XA452OP00030
- Catalog Page # 2542
- UNSPSC # 40141605
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.84 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Explosion proof and safe for use in hazardous locations. Features spools and floating sleeve design that lasts millions of cycles.
- Item Hazardous Location Solenoid Air Control Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 4-Way/2-Position
- Voltage 120VAC
- Valve Actuator / Return Solenoid Air Pilot / Spring
- Pipe Size 1/8"
- Max. CFM - Valves 46
- Operational Pressure Range 0 to 150 psi
- NEMA Classification NEMA 4
- Valve Vacuum Range 0 to 28 in hg
- Body Style Body Ported
- Pilot Port Size 1/8" NPT
- Pilot Pressure 14.5 to 100 psig
- Coefficient of Volume 1
- Electrical Connections Hardwired
- Shifting Technology Spool & Sleeve
- Power Consumption 2.5W
- Ambient Temp. Range -10 Degrees to 115 Degrees F
- Override Non-Locking Flush
- Overall Height 3-1/2"
- Overall Length 5-1/2"
- Overall Width 1-1/2"
- Standards Class I Groups C and D, Class II Groups E,F, and G (approval Doc. UL VAPT E12264))
- Pneumatic Valves Product Group Solenoid Air Control Valve
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions