4-Bolt Flange Bearing with Ball Bearing Insert and 1-1/2" Bore Dia.
- Item # 5RZC5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UELFU-1.1/2M
- Catalog Page # 133
- UNSPSC # 31171501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item 4-Bolt Flange Bearing
- Mounted Bearing Item 4-Bolt Flange Bearing
- Bearing Insert Type Ball
- Bore Dia. 1-1/2"
- Shaft Locking Type Eccentric Locking Collar
- Bearing Housing Material Type Cast Iron
- Bearing Insert Material 52100 Chrome Steel
- Bolt Hole Center-to-Center 4"
- Series Standard Duty
- Bolt Size 3/8"
- Overall Height 2-5/16"
- Overall Width 5-5/32"
- Overall Length 5-5/32"
- Bearing Lubrication Shell Alvania #3 or NLGI #3 Equivalent
- Dynamic Load Capacity 6,550 lb.
- Static Load Capacity 4000 lb.
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Finish Painted
- Dimension A 1-17/32"
- Dimension Ao 2-5/16"
- Dimension D 1-1/2"
- Dimension J 4"
- Dimension L 5-5/32"
- Dimension N 33/64"
- Dimension S 27/32"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5ZUR1NTN
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.