Temperature and Process Controller, 1/4 DIN Size, 100 to 240VAC Input Voltage
- Item # 12T232
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # N3000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112205
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temperature and Process Controller
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Sensor Type J, K, T, R, S, N, Pt100, 4-20mA, 0-50mV, 0-5V
- DIN Size 1/4
- Input Voltage 100 to 240VAC
- Switch Function SPDT, SPST
- Output (2) 3A Relay, (2) 1.5A Relay, (1) 4 to 20mA or Pulse
- Temp. Range 5 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Control Mode PID
- Amps 3
- Length 3.78"
- Width 3.78"
- Depth 3.54"
- Description/Special Features Universal Process Controller, Autotunig PID Function, Universal Input, Big Display
- Hysteresis Programmable
- Proportional Band 0-500%
- Setting Accuracy +/-0.25% FS for Thermocouple, +/-0.20% FS for Pt100 and Voltage
- Alarms 4
- Power Consumption 9 VA
- Standards UL, cUL, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3FXL3TEMPCO
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.