Water Discharge Hose, Bulk Hose, Rubber, 1" Hose Inside Dia., 100 ft.
- Item # 45CW49
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6285WN-16
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40142008
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 57.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These bulk water suction and discharge hoses have a white neoprene tube and an EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) cover with polyester tire cord and wire helix reinforcement. The hoses meet FDA standards for use with potable water and are commonly used for creating temporary drinking water lines when water mains burst. They do not lay flat. The hoses' smooth neoprene tube resists microbe growth, and their EPDM cover resists damage from weather and abrasion and provides good resistance to heat and chemicals. These hoses are built on stainless-steel mandrels to maintain high standards for cleanliness during manufacturing. Bulk hoses can be cut to the desired length, and compatible hose fittings can be added to the ends of the hoses to create custom hose assemblies.Combination water suction and discharge hoses are used to vacuum (suction) or pump (discharge) water from one location to another. These hoses have rigid reinforcement that helps the hose keep its shape when not in use and prevents it from collapsing in suction applications. Water suction and discharge hoses are used in construction, mining, agricultural, and industrial applications.
- Item Water Discharge Hose
- Hose Inside Dia. 1"
- Hose Length 100 ft.
- Hose Color Blue
- Hose Tube Material Rubber
- Hose Cover Material EPDM
- Max. Working Pressure @ 70 F 250 psi
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Standards FDA TUBE
- Bend Radius 4"
- Hose Configuration Bulk Hose
- Vacuum Rating 28" Hg
- Compatible Chemicals Fresh Water
- Not Recommended Chemicals Acetic Acid (Glacial), Acetic Acid 20%, Acetic Acid 80%, Chromic Acid 5%, Chromic Acid 10%, Chromic Acid 30%, Chromic Acid 50%, Citric Acid 50%, Formic Acid, Hydrochloric/Muriatic Acid (20%), 0, Hydrochloric/Muriatic Acid (100%), Hydrofluoric Acid (20%), Hydrofluoric Acid (75%), Hydrofluoric Acid 100%, Nitric Acid (10% Solution), Nitric Acid (20% Solution), Nitric Acid (50% Solution), Nitric Acid (Concentrated Solution), Phosphoric Acid (40% Solution), Sulfuric Acid (to 10%), Sulfuric Acid (10% - 75%), Sulfuric Acid (75% - 100%), Acetone, Sodium Hydroxide/Caustic Soda (20%), Sodium Hydroxide/Caustic Soda (50%), Sodium Hydroxide/Caustic Soda (80%), Sodium Hypochlorite/Bleach (to 20%), Salt Water, Sodium Bisulfate, Sodium Bisulfite, Trichlorethylene (50%), Anhydrous Ammonia, Ammonia (Liquids)
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?