Interlocking Drainage Mat, Rubber, Black, 3 ft. x 3 ft., 1 EA
- Item # 1THF8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 663S0033BL
- Catalog Page # 1957
- UNSPSC # 52101511
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Interlocking Drainage Mat
- Matting Series Compatibility Cushion-Ease(R) Mats, 551 M.D. Ramp System(R)
- Color Black
- Width 3 ft.
- Length 3 ft.
- Thickness 3/4"
- Mat Surface Pattern Smooth
- Mat Surface Material Rubber
- Mat Backing Material Rubber
- Edges (4) Interlocking (2) Male End, (2) Female End
- Standards ASTM D-412, ASTM C-1028-96, ASTM D-575, ASTM D-624, ASTM D-2240, ASTM D-3884, ASTM D-1171, ASTM D-2589/CPSC FF-170, ASTM E-648, ASTM D-471, ASTM G-21, ASTM G-22
- Mat Electrical Resistance Electrical Properties Not Tested
- Fire Resistant/Fire Retardant Not Fire Resistant or Retardant
- Brake Fluid Resistant Yes
- Mat Shape Square
- Antifatigue Yes
- Anti-Slip Surface No
- Size of Drainage Holes 0.875" dia.
- Shape of Drainage Holes Circle
- Drainage Holes Per Sq. Ft. 32.0
- Mat Ramp Material No Ramp
- Antimicrobial No
- Welding Safe Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.