Drainage Mat, 6 ft. L, 3 ft. 6" W, 1" Thick, Rectangle, Black with Yellow Border
- Item # 9LML5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 620S4272BY
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 52101510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Drainage Mat
- Mat Length 6 ft.
- Mat Width 3 ft. 6"
- Mat Thickness 1"
- Mat Color Black with Yellow Border
- Mat Surface Pattern Drainage Holes
- Mat Surface Material Vinyl
- Mat Backing Material Vinyl
- Edges Ramp
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Fire Resistant/Fire Retardant Not Fire Resistant or Retardant
- Brake Fluid Resistant No
- Mat Shape Rectangle
- Antifatigue Yes
- Anti-Slip Surface Yes
- Size of Drainage Holes 0.875" dia.
- Shape of Drainage Holes Circle
- Drainage Holes Per Sq. Ft. 18.0
- Mat Ramp Material Vinyl
- Antimicrobial No
- Welding Safe No
- Oil Resistant Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Minimum 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Content.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.